The Art of Cooking is a world quest in Genshin Impact. This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of The Art of Cooking Side Quest.
The Art of Cooking is unlocked by talking to the quest giver Lynn, who becomes available during Prologue: Act 1.
Region: Starfell Valley
Area: Whispering Woods
Quest Giver: Lynn
Requirement: Talk to quest giver Lynn, you meet her automatically during Prologue: Act 1.
Recommended Level: Any
Reward: 125 Adventurer XP, 2500 Mora, 5 Mushroom, 5 Whear, 5 Bird Egg, 10 Fowl
Mission Description: On the outskirts of the city of Mondstadt, the adventurer Lynn is currently preparing to make a meal.
- Give the Chicken-Mushroom Skewer to Lynn
Starting Location: The Art of Cooking
Give the Chicken-Mushroom Skewer to Lynn
This is the first world quest in Genshin Impact, you will meet the quest giver Lynn automatically during the Prologue, shortly after Amber joins your team. Click the dialogue bubble dialogue icon on Lynn to talk to her (not the Cook icon). Then she gives you the quest.
Remember that you can track all quests and objectives via the Quests Menu. It will be listed under the “In Progress” quests. This marks the quest objective on the map.
There’s only a single quick objective here, which is to give Lynn a Chicken-Mushroom Skewer. There are a few quick steps to it:
- Interact with the wooden barrel next to Lynn, pick up the Mushroom & Fowl items from it.
- Interact with the campfire in front of Lynn and select “Chicken-Mushroom Skewer” to cook it.
- Get ready, when the cooking starts there’s a timed sequence where you can hit an orange marker to get a “perfect” rating for a proficiency bonus.
- Talk to Lynn again and give her the Skewer, all done!
Now you automatically get your rewards, which will show on the left side of the screen – 125 Adventurer XP, 2500 Mora, 5 Mushroom, 5 Whear, 5 Bird Egg, 10 Fowl.
These are some cooking ingredients you can keep for later.
This finishes The Art of Cooking side mission in Genshin Impact.