This guide shows how to complete all Challenges (Mastery Level 5) in Hitman 3 Carpathian Mountains, Romania. The mission is called Untouchable and contains 32 Challenges.
Reaching Mastery Level 5 in Carpathian Mountains unlocks the Last Stop trophy or achievement. Around 75% of Challenges are needed to reach Level 5 Mastery so you can skip a few.
Challenges are only available while playing online. Completing Challenges will increase your Mastery Level on this map which grants new gear and starting locations. The unlocked gear can then be used across all maps. You can save time by making a Manual Save before important points (e.g. before defeating a target). Do one Challenge, reload, do the next Challenges, then finish the mission. It will update your Progress with all Challenges you have completed including those from reloads.
- Straight Shot: Shoot the target in the head with any weapon.
- Losing Everything: When you encounter your target at the very end of the train, there will be a serum syringe in the same room on the desk. Pick it up, approach from behind and inject the serum.
- Shortcut – Passenger Car Door: See Hitman 3 All Shortcuts
- I’m the Conductor Now: Disguise yourself as the Commando leader. He’s found near the end of the train, after the first group of Commando Guards (guys with white & black camo where you can use fuse to blind them). The Commando Leader will have his back turned to you and another guard salutes him and leaves the room.
- Heavy Duty: Disguise yourself as a Commando Guard. These are the guys with white & black camo that are armed with Shotguns and SMGs near the end of the train (they are in outside areas).
- 47, Ph.D.: Knock out one of the doctors at the very start of the level where you wake up, pick up one of their disguises (Providence Doctor).
- Mall Cop: Security Guards wear black clothes and a black baseball cap on their head. For example, you can find one at the very start in the room after waking up in the chair (standing next to a doctor in white lab coat). They appear frequently throughout the train.
- Spray and Slay: You find an SMG inside the 1st Shortcut “Passenger Car Door”. See Hitman 3 All Shortcuts.
- Chameleon: Find all 7 disguises in the level.
- Providence Doctor (see 47, Ph.D.)
- Security Guard (see Mall Cop).
- Commando Leader (see I’m the Conductor Now)
- Commando Guard (see Heavy Duty)
- Elite Guard (see You’ve Got Some Skills)
- Office Staff (found on a suit rack near the end of the train, in the office staff area, just after the last group of Commando Guards in this level)
- Providence Security Guard #2: These guys walk around at the very end of the train in the office staff area. They have black suits, but unlike the first type of security guard these guys don’t wear a baseball cap.
- You’ve Got Some Skills: Disguise yourself as an Elite Guard. They look similar to Security Guards and wear black clothes. But instead of a baseball cap they wear a black helmet. They are found early in the train.
- Forbidden Pineapple: About halfway through the train you come to a room with two Elite Guards patrolling and lots of weapons and ammo on the tables (Shotgun, SMG, Grenades). Pick up the frag grenades from here. It’s in plain sight when you go through the train compartments and not climbing over them. Nothing hidden. There are more frag grenades later throughout the train.
- Got My Boomstick: You find a shotgun inside the 1st Shortcut “Passenger Car Door”. See Hitman 3 All Shortcuts.
- Shortcut – Container Door: See Hitman 3 All Shortcuts
- Snow Angel: In the outside sections of the train you will encounter guards at certain points. Just wait for one of them to stand at the ledge and push them over. This is easiest at the end where the Commando Guards are (guys with white & black camo).
- The Gun Muffler: About halfway through the train you can see a crafting table. Interacting with it crafts a normal pistol into a silenced pistol.
- Exhibition Shooting: While you’re in the outside train sections you can aim up and watch for some train signals. The train will pass these every 10 seconds (they are just some signs with lights on them above the train). Shoot one of them to finish the challenge.
- Soda Slinger: Throughout the train you can find many soda cans. Pick up 3 soda cans (there are more than that) and throw them at 3 guards over the course of the mission to knock them out.
- Button Masher: At the start of the level enter Code 1979 on the keypad by the locked door (the code is also seen on the poster directly to the left of the door).
- A New Father: At the very end of the train where you meet your target “Arthur Edwards” there will be a Serum on a table. Pick up the Serum and keep it in your hands for 1 Minute (do not inject Arthur with it!). After a minute, Arthur will say something and you can inject yourself with it ( / ). Do this to get this challenge and a secret ending!
- Eliminate The Constant: Automatic from killing your main target.
The Classics (3 + 9 Cross-Mission)
- Silent Assassin: See Hitman 3 Carpathian Mountains – Silent Assassin, Suit Only Walkthrough
- Silent Assassin, Suit Only: See Hitman 3 Carpathian Mountains – Silent Assassin, Suit Only Walkthrough
- Suit Only: See Hitman 3 Carpathian Mountains – Silent Assassin, Suit Only Walkthrough
That’s all of the Hitman 3 Challenges in Untouchable (Carpathian Mountains, Romania).
For the Challenges on all other maps check out the full Hitman 3 Challenges Guide.